Injured In A Car Accident? Let Us Help You!
If you have been in a car accident and are having surgery, the first thing you need to do is talk with an experienced personal injury lawyer. Finding the right lawyer is one phone call away. Over the past thirty-nine years we have filed or settled thousands of claim and lawsuits. We file suit in order to get you the award you deserve.
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. We are not a volume law firm with lawyers who take on just any case, but never have the time to speak with our clients. We take cases where there are serious personal injuries, which usually involves surgery. (Broken bones, some sort of surgery, a spinal cord injury including ruptured discs, brain damage, quadriplegia, paraplegia, burns, blindness, deafness, loss of an arm, a leg or an eye or hearing.) This firm is selective about what cases it takes. We are not after volume. We are about doing serious work for serious clients.
Filing A Claim After A Car Accident
If you have insurance coverage, first place your own insurance company on notice of the accident by calling your agent; most insurance companies have a toll-free number to report an accident. Call a knowledgeable car accident attorney. But before you provide a recorded statement hire us.
Injured In A Car Accident
Here at the Lombardi Law Firm we are dedicated to working with you to ensure the other driver’s insurance company, doesn’t attempt to strong-arm you into settling for less than what your injuries are worth after blaming you. We understand how insurance adjusters think and work when it comes to car accidents, and frankly, we know their goal is to pay you the least amount of money for your personal injury claim.
The attorneys of the Lombardi Law Firm are able to assist you with all of the following involving your case and more:
- Photographs to show the damage to the vehicles.
- Photographs of the cars, trucks or motorcycles involved
- Photographs of the location of the collision.
- Photographs and measurements of any skid marks or scuffs on the road’s surface.
- Photographs and measurements of anything that obstructed your vision along the roadway.
- Towing bill.
- Damage repair estimate with details of what was damaged or the total loss report. If the car, truck or motorcycle was a total loss then a photograph of it’s condition just previous to the collision and the odometer reading.
- You may need the bill of sale when you purchased the car, truck or motorcycle.
- Car rental receipt or invoice if you had to lease a car while yours was getting repaired.
- The police officer’s report of the accident; investigating officer’s report.
- Medical records from the medical service providers that show your conditions, diagnoses, prognoses, tests and other treatments.
- Medical bills for all expenses for which you will make a claim.
- Wage loss statement from your supervisor.
- Medical reports indicating whether you have permanent impairment.
- Doctor’s slip saying you had to miss work.
- Witness names and contact information.
- What is your car or truck or ATV or motorcycle accident case worth?
Some people can represent themselves, most can’t, and certainly not if they have an accident involving a serious personal injury. We specialize in representing car accident victims with serious injuries. There’s a great deal of effort that goes into proving who was at fault in a car accident and developing the medical evidence you will need for a complete recovery. Contact us online or call us directly at 515.222.1110 to schedule your phone appointment to see if we are a good fit.
- Truck and Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents – ATV Accidents – Moped Collision
- Property and Real Estate-Related Injuries
- Limited to accidents and events causing personal injury.
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Motorcycle, Bike And ATV Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents & Injuries
- Car & Property Damage
- High Speed Police Chases
- Serious Injuries, Burns, Explosions, Quadriplegia, Paraplegia
- Brain Damage
- Loss of Limbs, Loss of Eye Sight
Call Today For a Free Consultation: (515) 222-1110